Thanks to my friend Clara Bacher I was fortunate enough to photograph her sister’s wedding in the beautiful city of St. Martin an der Raab. Although the preperation was a bit stressful we got things figured out and ended up shooting the entire day – starting from the dressing of bride and groom up to the first dance of the newly-wed couple. I have to admit, shooting a wedding can be quite scary since you only get one chance to capture a certain moment and certainly can’t ask for another take. Still, there’s nothing more intimate than photographing the most important day in the life of a man and a woman.
- Camera: Canon EOS C100 Mark I
- Medium: Digital
- Lenses: Sigma Art 18-35mm f/1.8, Sigma Art 50mm f/1.4 & Zeiss Milvus 85mm f/1.4
- Recording Quality: 1080p FullHD
- Aspect Ratio: 2:1
- Codec: ProRes 422 LT
- Recorded to: Atomos Ninja Blade
- Runtime: 04:45 min.
- Production Company: LUMA Films
- Concept & Idea: Clara Bacher, Matthias Streicher & Jann Doll
- Director: Matthias Streicher & Jann Doll
- Cinematographer: Matthias Streicher
- B-Roll: Jann Doll
- Music by: Bensound
- Edited & Graded by: Matthias Streicher