The Next Three Hours was created as part of the 60 Hour Film Challenge 2017 hosted by the Colchester Film Festival. For more information about the challenge and festival itself visit http://colchesterfilmfestival.com.
This horror short follows the story of a young woman who soon encounters her alter ego because of not taking her daily dose of medicine…
- Camera: Canon EOS C100 Mark I
- Medium: Digital
- Lenses: Sigma Art 18-35mm f/1.8, Sigma Art 50mm f/1.4 & Zeiss Milvus 85mm f/1.4
- Recording Quality: 1080p FullHD
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Codec: ProRes 422 HQ
- Recorded to: Atomos Ninja Blade
- Runtime: 04:19 min.
- Production Company: LUMA Films
- Concept & Idea: Stefanie Feldhofer, Vanessa Poglits, Matthias Streicher & Thomas Würger
- Director: Matthias Streicher
- Cinematographer: Matthias Streicher
- Music by: Filmriot, Ben Worley & Marcos H. Bolaños
- Edited & Graded by: Matthias Streicher