Although production went smoothly the preperation for the music video shoot was rather stressful. Nevertheless, band leader Stefan Lemberger and I got things figured out and we ended up shooting an entirer day in the small city of Aspang-Markt. I have to admit, shooting a project entirely on your own is quite scary at the beginning but my previously gained expirience helped me a lot in terms of a quick an efficient on-set workflow. In the end, I was able to photograph a 6 minute music video in roughly 8 hours! And although it’s not my taste of music and certainly not my type of filmmaking I think it turned out quite well.
- Camera: Canon EOS C100 Mark I
- Medium: Digital
- Lenses: Sigma Art 18-35mm f/1.8, Sigma Art 50mm f/1.4 & Zeiss Milvus 85mm f/1.4
- Recording Quality: 1080p FullHD
- Aspect Ratio: 2:1
- Codec: ProRes 422 HQ
- Recorded to: Atomos Ninja Blade
- Runtime: 05:50 min.
- Production Companies: LUMA Films & Gamperfilms
- Concept & Idea: Stefan Lemberger
- Director: Matthias Streicher
- Cinematographer: Matthias Streicher
- Music by: In Chaos
- Edited & Graded by: Matthias Streicher